Thursday, January 26, 2017

Welcome Friends!

Howdy, friends.

It's Laura Williams from Down River, Texas (Not really a place on the map, just a figment of my imagination! It represents more a journey and not a destination. Hmm, kind of like teaching.)

Were you looking for me? 

I have missed you so so so much. At the end of December 2016, I had a mid-week crisis and changed my identity! (Just teasing. It's been in the works for a while.)

Why don't you FLOAT on down to my new blog, which looks identical to my old blog. When you get there, add your email address to get my latest blog posts!

WARNING: My blog is currently being re-imagined for your viewing pleasure.

I promise you lots of AAAMAZING things are in store for you SPRING 2017!

In the meantime, I am still operating my blog, the outdated but not hated one, and TpT store under my vibrant new name which embodies the journey we are about to go on!

Relax, down river. I'm still here you help you be a WONDERFUL teacher! #youareloved

See you soon,

Laura

P.S. If you want to be added to my mailing list which I will use to send FREE tips + resources, I am currently in the process of getting that all worked out. Email me downriverresources@gmail.com with the subject line ADD ME, or something of the sort, so I don't think you come out of a blue can!

I want to talk to you and see how you have been.


Facebook                       Instagram                    TeachersPayTeachers                  Pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment